Proven complete solutions for ring seal assembly for machine and plant construction
If you are a mechanical engineer planning a robot into your plant concept, the thought of building this robot yourself would hardly cross your mind. In the same way, you can gain freedom by using our seal assembly stations. You will receive modules specially adapted to your application.
Benefit from our decades of experience in seal assembly
For integration into your robot cell, rotary table systems or transfer lines.
- External assembly
- Front assembly
- O-rings, contour or lip seals
- Sealing washers / profile sealing rings
- Clearly defined mechanical and electrical interfaces
- High availability and reproducibility
- Expandable by interchangeable parts sets
- Solution pool for molded & contoured seals, sealing & back-up rings
- Tested and approved before delivery
- Proven solutions from the market leader
NUMBERS | DATA | FACTS
- Mechanics: All components assembled on a base plate,tested until the ring is transferred to the part
- Electrical: Fieldbus node for PROFINET IO; without control (PLC)
- Pneumatics: Supply connection of the valve terminal (QS-G¼ -8)
- Energy: Compressed air 6 bar (filtered, oil-free and dry) 110-230V AC/50-60Hz,
- Sound emission: sound pressure level < 73dB(A) according to DIN EN ISO 11202
Various optional equipment:
- Lubrication / greasing drum and magazine units
- Assembly and reoiling
- Assembly and leak test
- Assembly with visual control (presence / fit)
- Refill hopper
- Camera monitoring systems and sensor technology
The construction kit for all challenges.
Feeding and assembly - complete modules for integration into machines and systems.
Simply better: fast, flexible, reliable!
Semi-automatic machine for assembling external O-rings and seals
OA fully automatic machine
Seal assembly? With OA fully automatic machines, it's a child's play!
CONTACT / ENQUIRY
If you have a request, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to advise you and help you find the best possible solution for your requirements.
By providing the following information, you will help us to support you as quickly as possible:
- Machine comm. no. and type (from the type plate)
- Article number of any required spare/wear parts, if available
- Short description of your requirement
We look forward to hearing from you and will be pleased to help!