Special solutions - manual
Special requirements and small quantities – but please process-safe!
We also have solutions for these special applications!
Our OA drawers are a good example:
Several sealing rings are provided manually. Drawer back and forth – Insert component – Sealing ring assembled!
One seal or several at the same time, sealing rings or molded seals or something completely different… Experience of several decades let us always find a solution!
- Parts with multiple rings
- Parts with interfering contours (e.g. oil/water lines)
- Parts with groove on the face
- Molded gaskets
- And much more
- Easy handling
- Accessibility of grooves for parts with interfering contours
- Reliable, durable and highest availability
- Reproducible seal assembly
- Quality improvement through gentle assembly
- No electrical connection necessary
NUMBERS | DATA | FACTS
- Electrical: Not available
- Pneumatics: Bulkhead fitting QS6 for tubing outer Ø 6 mm
- Energy: Compressed air 6 bar (filtered, oil-free and dry).
- Quality according to ISO 8573-1:2010 at least [7:4:4].
- Without maintenance unit
- Sound emission: sound pressure level < 73 dB(A) according to DIN EN ISO 11202
Safe according to EC Machinery Directive.
Your added flexibility for external sealing rings.
Simply better: fast, flexible, reliable!
Semi-automatic machine for assembling external O-rings and seals
Special solutions – semi-automatic
Particularly large, particularly complicated and particularly many?
Suitable special solutions - also partially automated for larger quantities
Simply ingenious - secure assembly of internal O-rings and sealing rings.
OA ROTA compact
Maximum freedom from twisting due to new assembly principle.
CONTACT / REQUEST
If you have a request, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to advise you and help you find the best possible solution for your requirements.
By providing the following information, you will help us to support you as quickly as possible:
- Machine comm. no. and type (from the type plate)
- Article number of any required spare/wear parts, if available
- Short description of your requirement
We look forward to hearing from you and will be pleased to help!